- Great Start to the Summer
- Recent Decisions
- Camp Decisions and Parents return
- Attendance improvements (See 8 Week Report)
|Week 48||Week 49||Week 50||Week 51||Week 52||Week 1||Week 2||Week 3||Average|
- Celebration Sunday, June 30
- Camper Follow Up
noun: the action of copying or reproducing something.
Every leader should pursue replication of their ministry because of 3 benefits that it brings.
Benefit #1 – We glorify God through obedience.
2 Timothy 2:2- (2) And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also.
Benefit #2- We help people grow spiritually and beyond.
Eph 4:11-15- (11) And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; (12) For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
(13) Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: (14) That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive; (15) But speaking the truth in love, may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ:
Benefit #3- We help our church to grow spiritually and beyond.
Eph 4:16- (16) From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.
Our success long term is largely contingent on how well we replicate ourselves.
You can replicate your ministry by taking Five steps:
• Pray for discernment on who could serve.
• Look for people who are F.A.T. (Faithful, Available and Teachable.)
• Relationships are a conduit for ministry.
• Enlist to a vision and not just a task.
• Tell. Show. Instruct.
• Watch. Evaluate. Encourage.
How can I replicate myself? Ideas:
- If you are a teacher then do lesson prep with someone. Goal: Teach less.
- If you are an outreach leader then take someone with you to visit a guest or prospect.
- If you’re an in-reach leader then go over the attendance by session report with a care group leader.
- If you are a care group leader then ask someone in your care group to pray with you for people in your group. Ask them to make a call.
- Who in your class is F.A.T. and has potential?
- How could this person be invested in and developed? Who can do it?
- Review your attendance by session and latest interaction reports to see what immediate ministry needs to happen in your class.