This weeks link is actually a podcast episode by Thom Rainer called- “10 Questions to Diagnose the Evangelistic Health of Your Church.” As ABF leaders in our church I would like for you to listen and think through how that some of these principles work in your class.
Some highlights from today’s episode include:
- Relational evangelism without a gospel presentation is not really evangelism.
- Once you move people to an outward focus, they stop thinking about themselves as much.
- Many people don’t pray for lost people by name because they don’t know anyone outside their holy huddle.
- We should be praying for eternal issues as much as (if not more than) temporal issues.
- Becoming evangelistic requires getting outside of your comfort zone.
- When you’re a good evangelistic leader in a church, you’re probably leading outwardly.
- Small groups should be one of the most evangelistic tools a church has.
- The priority of the leaders will become the priority of the church.
You can find a link to the episode and listen to it here: http://thomrainer.com/2017/02/10-questions-diagnose-evangelistic-health-church-rainer-leadership-305/